Submission of EoI

ashftc

Hello,

I have a question regarding EoI. I will be 25 years old on June 2nd, 2014. My qualification is Part qualified CIMA, Bachelors in Management and Masters in Finance, all from UK. I was planning to apply for NSW SS on 3rd June and finalizing all pre-requisites before June 3rd and once I will be 25 years, I would have filed my EoI and then SS. As the NSW SS quota has been reached, I have to re-plan everything up again. I have done my IELTS and got a minimum of 7 each in all 4 components. I will do the skill assessment from CPA for General Accountant. I am not 100% sure whether I will get positive assessment but if not, then I can attempt the required CPA fundamental papers and apply for re-assessment which will surely have a positive assessment. I am planning to do all this and get my assessment ready by 30th May.

Based on my situation, my question is, "Will I be able to submit an EoI with 55 points in June knowing the fact that NSW SS will re-open in July?" If yes, then what will happen to my EoI if NSW new quota don't have my profession or some changed requirements compared to 2013 which I may not meet. How does the EoI works?

Regards

Muhammad.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I assume your 55 pints exclude the points gained from state sponsorship ? (ie 5 pts for 190 and 10pts for 489?). If yes, then you can submit eoi because your total point will be 60 (for 190) and 65(for 489).

The 60 points required by dibp includes the points given by state sponsorship.

Dibp sol and state sol can be different, so what you need to ensure is that your occupation is in the list of your preferred state.

After you submit the eoi, you will receive an invite when one of the states agree to nominate you.

But

Archived