NSW state sponsorship (190) for 2013/2014

Ilyas

My concern is...CO has been allocated on 9th Jan..but no communication thereafter. Visa grant ???? . Its been almost 4 weeks now.

When you CO was allocated, he/she, in the email, would have left a phone contact. You might want to give them a friendly call and figure out what's the story.

I just wanted to update my status while i'm here. I lodged my 190 on dec 14 and finally after a two month long wait, i've got my CO. All she needed from me was a colour scanned image of my passport and i'm apparently good to go. Any day now....fingers crossed! :)

Hi guys, any updates ??? I am new member of this forum and My application was received on 03/12/13. I haven't heard anything yet. Any ideas of which date nsw are processing currently ??

Our application has gone to them on 7th Nov 2013... till now there has been no update :( When we called them..they mentioned that the CO was allocated on 9th Jan 2014, but we have not heard anything so far...

Anyone with the same timelines for NSW 190 visa ?

Our application has gone to them on 7th Nov 2013... till now there has been no update :( When we called them..they mentioned that the CO was allocated on 9th Jan 2014, but we have not heard anything so far...

Anyone with the same timelines for NSW 190 visa ?

What is your acknowledgement date? Can you fill your details here? - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdFoxeU94QXVKTkFOSV9SM05CdXFxU3c#gid=97

People who have submitted till 14th Nov have got theirs. I wonder why haven't you got yours yet. We can't tell unless we know either the Ref# or ack date.

Dear all

i am new member of this forum.I also have applied for NSW state sponsorship and my documents reached on 11 th of Nov.last time probably on 20th jan i phoned them and they told me they were processing end of October application and till now there is not any update.It is really hard to keep patience for such a long time.

can any one have idea for which date they are processing now.your quick reply will really be appreciable

Regards and good luck to all

sanjeev

Hi Sanjeev,

Any update from them ?

I lodged my application on 7th Nov 2014. What about you ?

What is your acknowledgement date? Can you fill your details here? - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdFoxeU94QXVKTkFOSV9SM05CdXFxU3c#gid=97

People who have submitted till 14th Nov have got theirs. I wonder why haven't you got yours yet. We can't tell unless we know either the Ref# or ack date.

I have done the needful. What I observed was my file number is 13/183**...while all others are 13/6***... why this differance ? Can someone please help

Abdullah Al Mamun do you know what is the current date NSW is processing? my EOI application was received by NSW SS on 18/11/2013. since then complete silence from their end, it has been more than 12 weeks which they claim as processing time.

i applied for ANZSCO 133211 engineering manager

@dipti141182

You have a weird Ref number. Also, if your ack date is 11th Nov , you should have got the invitation by now. You need to call or email them citing that your reference number is weird and you are worried about it. Later check with them that people who have submitted later than you have got their invitation and not you.

Let us know what their response is.

Abdullah Al Mamun do you know what is the current date NSW is processing? my EOI application was received by NSW SS on 18/11/2013. since then complete silence from their end, it has been more than 12 weeks which they claim as processing time.

They are currently processing 15th Nov.

@dipti141182

You have a weird Ref number. Also, if your ack date is 11th Nov , you should have got the invitation by now. You need to call or email them citing that your reference number is weird and you are worried about it. Later check with them that people who have submitted later than you have got their invitation and not you.

Let us know what their response is.

:( ... can u please give me the email id of where I need to email them pls.

I did call them up..they said nothing is wrong... and they r still working on it.

But I will want to have it clarified via email.

Getting tensed now.

:( ... can u please give me the email id of where I need to email them pls.

I did call them up..they said nothing is wrong... and they r still working on it.

But I will want to have it clarified via email.

Getting tensed now.

bizmigration.enquiries @ business.nsw.gov.au

Watch for the spaces in the above email address.

Email them. I guess that is better and less intrusive.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you get your visa ?

Archived