Scottish Female looking for friends in Melbourne

Welcome Melanie hope that someone pops along soon, but remember it is the holiday season so a lot of people do not visit as much.

Join up with the Life in Victoria forum there is a link at the foot of this one. There are quite a few scots around and there are people wanting to meet up for coffee etc on Life in Victoria.

Guest guest90395

Hi Melanie and Kate

I've been in Melbourne for 3 months now and enjoying it very much. Would love to meet up

for a coffee, chat, yoga/Pilates class... I'm based in Hawthorn and also Scottish.

Julia

Guest guest90395

Hi Melanie,

Sunday is good for me - will send you a PM with my contact details so we can make a plan.

Julia

Hi Melanie,

It would be great to meet up for a coffee and maybe a walk along the esplanade. I'm an Aussie/Pom who moved back here 2 years ago after 17 years in London. I like yoga, hiking, good food, and the occasional cocktail! I'm a young 40y/o...I live in Glen Iris, and work in Footscray.

Hopefully speak soon, Soph

Guest guest90395

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the invite but I'm afraid I can't do Sunday. Maybe another time? I will PM you my email address.

Julia

• 4 weeks later...

hi melanie , kate and julia

I would love to be included in meeting up sometime, i used to do bikram yoga in london, haven't been to one here yet. I jog, into health and also comedy clubs.

i live in greensborough and looking to get a car in the next month or so but till than can meet in cbd if interested.

bharti (indian pom)

re my earlier reply, I meant to say everyone on this thread, didn't realise there were few more post, - would love to meet up with anyone within the limits of public transport until I get a car. and if anyone closer to greensborough, that would be great.

bharti (pronounced barty)

Archived