work

mlloyd

im looking to be in Australia by the end of Feb 2014 and was wondering what the job/work situation was like. are there a lot of jobs at the moment and if possible what will it be like next year. any help with this matter would be much appreciated.

many thanks

im getting a working holiday visa to travel round starting in perth. not bother about what sort of work just wondering about availabity.

at the moment i work in a warehouse but realy want to get outside and work.

any help would be very greatfull.

thanks for gettng back to me

I doubt you'll have much trouble - I'm not in Perth anymore but there was always plenty of retail & hospitality jobs, people on WHV come and go so there is a high turnover.

Early on do a 'Responsible Service of Alcohol' course and maybe even a Barista course to give yourself the edge.

In fact you could do an RSA course on-line before you go :)

http://www.onlinersa.com.au/index.php/RSA-Online-Training/RSA-Online-WA-Western-Australia-RSA-Certificate

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,I am Anita and I am from India. My husband is in Melbourne and he is on 457 visa. So I will be there on next month. I want to ask something about job. I have done diploma in architecture and graduation in arts from India. I am not good in speaking English but I am very good in learning all new things. I know there will new environment in Australia for me and I can face some problems. But still I want to do office work type jobs. Can I get there this type of jobs ? And second thing what kind of jobs are suitable for me? I am waiting for kind help.

Archived