scottish crew down under...

tonycrfc1

Ive been in Oz for 2 months now and loving it.. just about to go up to the Gold Coast, will be going to Great Barrier Reef/Airlie Beach for Xmas then onto Brisbane then Byron Bay for New years back to Melbourne on 5th January to hopefully start working again as the job I had the project ended yesterday.

Planning on staying here working until about March then going to get my farming work done for 3 months... then hopefully get a good bit of travelling done after that.

Just wondering where all the scottish crew are on here? whats your story so far and any in Melbourne?

Tony

Ive been in Oz for 2 months now and loving it.. just about to go up to the Gold Coast, will be going to Great Barrier Reef/Airlie Beach for Xmas then onto Brisbane then Byron Bay for New years back to Melbourne on 5th January to hopefully start working again as the job I had the project ended yesterday.

Planning on staying here working until about March then going to get my farming work done for 3 months... then hopefully get a good bit of travelling done after that.

Just wondering where all the scottish crew are on here? whats your story so far and any in Melbourne?

Tony

Hey I have been in Sydney 1 month, thinking about leaving in the new year and either heading towards Queensland or Melbourne, need to start working for my 2nd year visa!

Archived