How to certify documents in Saudi Arabia

Storm fighter

Thanks wrussell ... but this link is for the saudi embassy in Washington ... i need to certify the copies in Saudi Arabia as I'm based there right now.

You could try the Australian Embassy who will have an officer who can certify documents and advise you who else can:

1. Address: Abdullah Ibn Hudhafah As Sahmi, As Safarat, Riyadh 11693, Saudi Arabia

Phone:+966 1 488 7788

The last time one of my clients had a document certified it was done by:

2. Al-SALIM FOR CERTIFIED TRANSLATION

LICE. No. 128

PO BOX 4279 Riyadh 11491

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Storm, I was wondering if you were able to get your documents certified from the official translators? Would appreciate it if you can guide me on where to get my documents verified for vetassess. I am also living nearby Dammam and looking to migrate to Australia under 189 visa.

Thanks so much wrussell, really appreciate your concern :)

It is good to know that official translators, would be able to certify documents, I can find one here in Dammam, and I will call the Australian embassy to check with them as you advised ....

Thanks a million.

Hi Storm, I was wondering if you were able to get your documents certified from the official translators? Would appreciate it if you can guide me on where to get my documents verified for vetassess. I am also living nearby Dammam and looking to migrate to Australia under 189 visa.

Hi,

I translated my documents at an office called " Audhali Translation Services " they translate the documents and stamp itas certified translation. It is near to Alrashid mall. Phone: 0138643011

This was accepted by vetassess

Just make sure to review the translation and give them the correct spelling of the names and any specific expression .

You may also try another certified translator.

What I have done was certified translation, but u can call them and ask of they can certify documents as true copy or not...

Anyway, you don't have to certify the copies if u r applying online, u can scan the original document.

I applied to vetassess online so I scanned the original documents and sent them....

I did not send hard copy

Thanks Storm, I will call Audhali Translation Services and inquire. I had called vetassess yesterday or so to inquire if original documents scan enough would be enough and unfortunately they refused and informed me that it is mandatory to certify documents/true copy. they used to accept original scan copies in the past but unfortunately for me they dont anymore :( and now I have no idea where to get them certified from. (documents like degree etc. are already in english)

I also notarized my documents from Audhuli law firm in al Kobar but still didn't get the outcome from engineering Australia yet. Anyway, this was my only choice as I'm Egyptian and I couldn't be able to deal with the Australian embassy as they only deal with Saudi nationals only !!!!!!!!

Thanks Storm, I will call Audhali Translation Services and inquire. I had called vetassess yesterday or so to inquire if original documents scan enough would be enough and unfortunately they refused and informed me that it is mandatory to certify documents/true copy. they used to accept original scan copies in the past but unfortunately for me they dont anymore :( and now I have no idea where to get them certified from. (documents like degree etc. are already in english)

I can't understand this, are you going to apply online??

Yes, I would be applying online. I guess they have changed their rules. I emailed vetassess, see my email and vetassess reply below:

To whom it may concern,

I am interested in attaining my skills assessed for ANZSCO Code 251312 via online application. However, I would like to know if original color scanned copy of documents accepted or would I need to get them certified/true copy? Please do let me know as soon as possible so that I can arrange accordingly.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you for your email.

As of 27th November 2013, Agents/applicants are able to lodge applications online and upload all the supporting documents online. Once documents are uploaded online, they are not required to be posted/couriered.

All documents are required to be colour scans of the certified documents except for the passport photos, which are not required to be certified, but have to be uploaded as a colour copy in the Jpeg format.

Hope this clarifies things for you.

For more information, click on the links below

If you need further assistance, please contact us again atmigrate@vetassess.com.au

Regards,

Cynthia Rozario

Administration Officer

Skills Recognition – General Occupations

VETASSESS

Level 4, 478 Albert Street

East Melbourne 3002

Victoria Australia

Tel +61 3 9655 4801

Fax +61 3 9654 2773

www.vetassess.com.au

[TABLE=width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]?ui=2&ik=22a8cfcc5b&view=att&th=147f0f150b95deec&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Please visit our website http://www.vetassess.com.au for the latest news and information regarding our assessment process

I can't understand this, are you going to apply online??

Archived