ANMAC professional ref query!

Bouncy

Thanks smitty, yes I totally agree. Does the reference have to be copies and certified or will the original be ok? Want to get this stuff sent off this week but I'm panicking I'm going to make a mistake!! Arghhhh, the stress!!! ; )

Hi Bouncy,

I am unsure about what the others did but I got mine certified for extra assurance. I did not want ANMAC to find any reason to delay my application.You could ring them to ask what is accepted.

Good luck!

Mine were original on headed note paper typed with signature hand written. From email I got last week it stated all my documents appear to be in order. May be told differently later on( am 4 weeks in and 12 more to go!)

could have been nearly done except it took nearly three months to get a reference!

Thanks guys, think ill just get it copied and certified just to be safe! Oz2014, I'm still actually waiting for my reference, just planning ahead! God knows how long it will take! I'll be prepared when it gets done anyway!! Thanks again for the help guys, I've a feeling this won't be the last question about these documents!!! Thanks for baring with me! X

Archived