Shipping Weight lifting supplements - Protein Powders and Creatine tablets

neila72

Anyone had any experience with shipping Protein Powder (used to make protein drinks) and creatine tablets to Oz from the UK?

Is this strictly a no-go or can they be taken if unopened?

Much cheaper here in the UK then Oz..!

If i can't take them, anyone know where to buy these supplements for a decent price in Perth?

Cheers peoples.

I'd look online for Aus websites and see if you can get decent deals that include cheap or free shipping and see if it compares to UK.

I see plenty of that stuff on sale in stores fwiw.

I wouldn't put it in a sea container for a couple of reasons, firstly spoilage - the containers used for general household shipping are not temperature controlled and 2-3 months of wildly fluctuating temperatures can't be good, secondly it is food for which there are a lot of regulations on importing to Australia and including food in your container could cause quite a delay.

Having it transported by air would probably be okay but you would need to be 100% sure that it meets the regulations - you can find details here http://www.daff.gov.au/biosecurity/import

Personally we just sucked up the Australian price and found the cheapest prices we could locally, there are plenty of outlets and online sellers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone had any experience with shipping Protein Powder (used to make protein drinks) and creatine tablets to Oz from the UK?

Is this strictly a no-go or can they be taken if unopened?

Much cheaper here in the UK then Oz..!

If i can't take them, anyone know where to buy these supplements for a decent price in Perth?

Cheers peoples.

I took creatine and other supplements in my case when I went a few months ago.... Then I found a good place called muscle worx which are all over Perth and very reasonably priced they have a good selection and are online too.... You can get a loyalty card which gives you $10 off when you spend over $200....

I took creatine and other supplements in my case when I went a few months ago.... Then I found a good place called muscle worx which are all over Perth and very reasonably priced they have a good selection and are online too.... You can get a loyalty card which gives you $10 off when you spend over $200....

Cheers mate. Will take a look. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived