ACT state sponsorship processing times - update

Roonu

Hi Moobobs, Thanks for the reply. I have submitted my SS on 12 Nov...hope it will be accessed soon.

Anyways, congrats on your invite.

Not sure about ACT but SA took a while - we applied

19th aug and got the invitation 2nd Oct

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello,

I applied on 9th Dec to ACT, they say it takes about 30 working days to process the application. But with the holiday season on, it may get delayed a bit. Did you get your outcome yet?? please keep us posted. Thanks.

Hello Friends

We are almost sharing same time line.

My ACT SS Time line is 18 December.

Please do keep me updated if you receive any CO allocation email or SS Approval.

Cheers....

Hello Friends

We are almost sharing same time line.

My ACT SS Time line is 18 December.

Please do keep me updated if you receive any CO allocation email or SS Approval.

Cheers....

Sure decipline, i will keep you posted. please do let me know if you get any news.

Hello Roonu: Have you heard from ACT yet??

• 2 weeks later...
Sure decipline, i will keep you posted. please do let me know if you get any news.

Hello Roonu: Have you heard from ACT yet??

Hi Guys,

Yes I have got my SS on 20th December and awaiting CO. 7 Weeks to get a CO i guess.

Hope all goes well with you guys too!

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats...I am still waiting for my job verification.

Going by personal experience and other posts job verification usually only takes 2 - 4 days.

Double check your Junk mail folder as my first verification email bounced back into my Junk mail as it exceeded their message size limit. Keep it under 5mb.

Going by personal experience and other posts job verification usually only takes 2 - 4 days.

Double check your Junk mail folder as my first verification email bounced back into my Junk mail as it exceeded their message size limit. Keep it under 5mb.

Mine is done through an agent..so I guess email would be received by them and not me. Nothing much I can do but wait. And maybe mine is under limited occupation, thus its longer?

Mine is done through an agent..so I guess email would be received by them and not me. Nothing much I can do but wait. And maybe mine is under limited occupation, thus its longer?

Just to let you know, mine is also a limited occupation... and took 2 days for a reply.

Hi Damilo,

my agent is handling all the correspondence, we directly got the invitation to apply for 190.

Hi Matiko

Based on your signature, your verification and ss approval took about 2 months too? And though with an agent, you received an email of the invite as well?

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
I applied on 14-02-2014 and received acknowledgement after three days..which says that the current ACT SS processing time is 8 weeks......waiting for the CO...:SLEEP:

Oh no. My ACT SS application was sent in 26th feb...its going to a long sleep for me.

Epzone

Archived