teenagers on the sunny coast

charl2

hi is there any teenagers on the sunny coast that would like to meet with my son? he is almost 15 and bored of spending 24/7 with us... he goes to basketball on a friday night but would love to do something to keep him occupied at the weekend we do a lot of family stuff at teh weekend but i think he wants a break from us now and then (lol)

if there are any others that are in the same situation and would like to meet up.. we are just outside buderim then let us know :biggrin:

thank you

charl

Has he considered joining a surf club and doing his Surf Rescue Certificate or Bronze Medallion? As long as he can swim they'll teach him the rest and he can then be part of a surf patrol meeting lots of people and having lots of fun.

There are lots of sports available and its a case of picking one!

ah thanks roger - where abouts are you? we have been into mooloolaba surf club and they were very helpful i have all the information to show him - they recommended maybe surf lessons first - he again is not to keen but we think its a must!

thanks

ah not to far then wer in kuluin. it would be great if someone could have a chat with him to let him know whats involved what do i need to do?

hes not keen on the surfing at the min but is coming round to the idea of doing the bronze certificate now! but maybe if he speaks to someone in the know he will be a lot more keen!

thanks again

Archived