ACS Timeline

kevsan

Got my answer today.... Woo!

Thank you for your ICT skills assessment which was received by the Australian Computer Society on 2 August 2013

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 135112 (ICT Project Manager) of the ANZSCO code.

Your qualifications have been assessed as follows:

Your Master of Science in Information Technology for Management completed July 2011 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Masters Degree with a major in computing.

The following employment after July 2011 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 135112 (ICT Project Manager) of the ANZSCO code.

It then goes on to list the work experience i have from the last 10 years... so in theory relevant.

However I am looking for VIC state sponsorship who have a requirement for 3 years post qualification... given this is regarded by ACS as July 2011, does that mean i am out of luck until July 2014 at which point i scrape in on the criteria???

Any advice / thoughts welcome.