190 November Visa Lodge Gang

Moobobs

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

Been waiting a while so decided to check with CO and got this response;

At present the program is reaching its final number and clients are being queued. At this time I am unable to provide you with a timeframe for completion. Please read below

Each year visa planning levels are set by the government for the programme year which forms the Migration Programme.* The Migration Programme determines the maximum number of visas that can be granted in each visa category each year.

The Direction specifies that Migration Programme planning levels take precedence over priority processing arrangements which can affect the order in which applications are considered during the programme year.

As of February 2014, the Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM category has a limited number of visa places remaining.

The remaining places will be allocated in line with the priority processing arrangements as follows:

·******** decisions on state and territory nominated subclass 190 and 489 applications; then

·******** family sponsored subclass 489 applications ; and

·******** any other Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM applications currently in the final stages of processing. This includes subsequent entrant subclass 489 applications which are exempt from the priority processing arrangements.

Any idea what this means regards possibility of a grant before the new visa year starting 1st July

Hi guys

At present the program is reaching its final number and clients are being queued. At this time I am unable to provide you with a timeframe for completion. Please read below

Each year visa planning levels are set by the government for the programme year which forms the Migration Programme.* The Migration Programme determines the maximum number of visas that can be granted in each visa category each year.

The Direction specifies that Migration Programme planning levels take precedence over priority processing arrangements which can affect the order in which applications are considered during the programme year.

As of February 2014, the Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM category has a limited number of visa places remaining.

The remaining places will be allocated in line with the priority processing arrangements as follows:

·******** decisions on state and territory nominated subclass 190 and 489 applications; then

·******** any other Skilled Regional Sponsored GSM applications currently in the final stages of processing. This includes subsequent entrant subclass 489 applications which are exempt from the priority processing arrangements.

Any idea what this means regards possibility of a grant before the new visa year starting 1st July

Hi Gidza ,

We had applied for our visa (190 NSW) on 7th Nov... the CO was allocated on 9th Jan. Till now there has been no sign of visa. Everytime we call them, the only answer that we get is that...it generally takes 6 months... so wait.

How did u get in touch with your CO ? Do you have his / her email or contact number ?

What are your timelines and for which state you r applying ?

Hi Dipti

I am applying for 190 South Australia.

I have been in comms with my CO via email. I tried calling the number on the rmail signature but they never pick up but CO is very good in that I get responses to my emails within 48 hours

Hi Gidza ,

We had applied for our visa (190 NSW) on 7th Nov... the CO was allocated on 9th Jan. Till now there has been no sign of visa. Everytime we call them, the only answer that we get is that...it generally takes 6 months... so wait.

How did u get in touch with your CO ? Do you have his / her email or contact number ?

What are your timelines and for which state you r applying ?

Hi dipti

I am also on same boat.

would you like to share your occupation please.

thanks

Hi guys

hi Gidza

would you like to share your occupation please

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi guys. Just checking. Has everyone on this thread been granted. If so any updates?

As for me I flew into Adelaide 18 August and went about job hunting. Got my job from my first interview. Am in Mt Gambier, halfway between Adelaide and Melbourne

Archived