190 November Visa Lodge Gang

Moobobs

Enernet

You can di your PCC in the meantime. You dont necessarily have to wait for CO to ask you to do that as there is no infor needed for PCC that CO can give you unlike for medicals where CO can give you the HAP ID. You can also do your medicals upfront as well. Am sure many on this thread did their medicals upfront so they can advise you how to do it

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enernet

You can di your PCC in the meantime. You dont necessarily have to wait for CO to ask you to do that as there is no infor needed for PCC that CO can give you unlike for medicals where CO can give you the HAP ID. You can also do your medicals upfront as well. Am sure many on this thread did their medicals upfront so they can advise you how to do it

Hi Gidza,

Thanks for taking your time to give me a guidance. I appreciate that...

But i contacted my agent to ask him to proceed to apply for mt PCC. But he asked me to wait until end of Jan,for the CO to assign.

He said, there is a slight delay in the process due to christmas & New Year holidays.

Anyhow I deceided to wait until my agent ask me to proceed PCC.

Hi Enernet

No worries. I am doing my application myself so made the decision to do the PCC whilst waiting for CO allocation. I uploaded PCC a day before CO allocation and the CO then just asked me to do the medicals. So I saved myself 3 weeks of further waiting.

Best wishes with your app

Hi everyone, after applying for state sponsorship with WA on November 6th 2013, we got our visas this morning. Can't tell you how excited we all are.

We chose to do our police checks and Medicals as soon as we were on the system so as not to hold things up. All were ok so we now have until November 15th 2014 to first enter Oz and then January 2019 will be our final time to move.

hope you all get good news soon x

Hi Enernet

No worries. I am doing my application myself so made the decision to do the PCC whilst waiting for CO allocation. I uploaded PCC a day before CO allocation and the CO then just asked me to do the medicals. So I saved myself 3 weeks of further waiting.

Best wishes with your app

Hi Gidza,

Happy to inform that My application had CO.. Now CO asked to proceed with PCC and Medicals for whole family.

Really surprised that 3 month baby too needed "501 Medical Examination"...

Now need to proceed with PCC and medicals.

Any update Darshan from the CO ?

Hi Dipti,

No Updates from CO yet except She has asked for Ielts for my wife as the one we attached with the file was 2 years old.

So Instead of IELTS we have submitted today,B.Com certi with a letter from Uni stating It was in English medium and all Instructions were in English.

How abt u?

Any CO allocation?

Migration Agent Appointed 10/01/2013,IELTS 26/05/2013,Successful Skills Test Result 01/10/2013,Submission of Expression Of Interest 03/10/2013 Submission of State Nomination 04/10/2013 Invitation to Apply 07/11/2013,Visa Application Submitted: 12/11/2013,Police Checks Applied: 09/10/2013,Police Checks Received 09/10/2013 Medicals 27/11/2013 CO 09.01.2014 GRANT??????

Migration Agent Appointed 10/01/2013,IELTS 26/05/2013,Successful Skills Test Result 01/10/2013,Submission of Expression Of Interest 03/10/2013 Submission of State Nomination 04/10/2013 Invitation to Apply 07/11/2013,Visa Application Submitted: 12/11/2013,Police Checks Applied: 09/10/2013,Police Checks Received 09/10/2013 Medicals 27/11/2013 CO 09.01.2014 GRANT??????

Even we are waiting for the visa grant ...dont know why so much time :(

Keep everyone posted...

Hello friends

received e-mail from team 8 adelaide case officer for requirement of evidence of employment,birth certificates for my spouse and i and form 80 for both of us alongwith passport copies of children.

All documents also uploaded.

Waiting eagerly for that golden e-mail

fingers crossed.

Hi Guys,

I have got my golden email!!!

Got Grant on 3rd Feb but My Agent informed me today only!!!!

All the best to u all and Hope u get ur grant soon!!!!

Flying Back to Melbourne on 20th Feb!!!!

Thanks for all your Support!!!

Hi Guys,

I have got my golden email!!!

Got Grant on 3rd Feb but My Agent informed me today only!!!!

All the best to u all and Hope u get ur grant soon!!!!

Flying Back to Melbourne on 20th Feb!!!!

Thanks for all your Support!!!

Congratulations Darshan !!!

Hope we too get our good news soon.

Did u guys apply for South Australia.

Do u receive a *.pdf file mentioning Visa Granted on an email or something like that ?

hello guys

i am new on this forum.

My time line given below

Vic SS 20 Oct ; EOI 25 Oct; 190 visa lodged 22 Nov.

Last week i called DIBP and they told me that CO already allocated to my application (9 Jan).

But still no any communication with CO.

I am worried so please advice me ....

if anyone on same boat please share with me..

thanks

bal

hello guys

i am new on this forum.

My time line given below

Vic SS 20 Oct ; EOI 25 Oct; 190 visa lodged 22 Nov.

Last week i called DIBP and they told me that CO already allocated to my application (9 Jan).

But still no any communication with CO.

I am worried so please advice me ....

if anyone on same boat please share with me..

thanks

bal

Hi Bal,

CO will not contact you if you have uploaded everything and completed your medicals and PCC.

For me CO was allocated on Dec 17th and CO only contacted on Jan 28th which was to send me my grant letter.

So wait patiently and hope for the best.

Hi Bal,

CO will not contact you if you have uploaded everything and completed your medicals and PCC.

For me CO was allocated on Dec 17th and CO only contacted on Jan 28th which was to send me my grant letter.

So wait patiently and hope for the best.

thank you so mush for your reply.

Archived