Opportunities in the rail industry

Guest Phil Olsen

Guest Phil Olsen

Hi all

One of my clients, a national rail company in Australia, is looking for the following:

Experienced Project Managers (with a strong in-depth knowledge of the rail industry) to run large rail projects including, stations, over head lines, track, platforms and civil works. Applicants would have at least 10 years experience of running projects within the rail arena, strong communications skills; ability to lead teams and communicate at all levels.

Design Engineers - 3 - 5 years experience of rail and civil design.

Design Drafters - 3 years plus experience of rail / civil / survey drafting, fluent use of CAD.

Rail signaling project managers, rail signaling background with up to five years experience of managing large scale signaling projects.

Permanent Way Engineers, track maintenance and renewals works, planning of works, coordinating sub-contractors, manage the scope of the projects etc.

Experienced Locomotive and mining industry diesel and or electrical fitter mechanics/maintenance/service technicians.

Locomotive Drivers with specific heavy freight haulage experience.

Aluminothermic Welders (i.e. Rail Track Welders).

Risk managers (with a rail background) to provide safety management systems and OH&S assessment.

Heavy dieael fitters - these may be from industries other than rail.

If you know of any people that fit the above descriptions or are interested yourself, please contact on

philipo@imaus.com.au

Best wishes

Phil Olsen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phil Olsen

Hi all

I ahve just heard that my client is actively recruiting from overseas and has an urgent contract for fitters

best wishes

Phil

MARA number 0637276

• 2 months later...

Archived