Nurses transcript from nmc, how long??

Bouncy

Hello all! I require your wisdom yet again!! I e mailed the nmc regarding the transcript for my nursing course what seems like decades ago (probably a month). My uni doesn't have the transcript for the course I did so I'm waiting to see if the nmc can provide one or info to satisfy anmac. For those who have also been through this with the nmc, how long did you wait? I'm becoming a tad impatient!! :)

thanks again for any help!!

Bouncy x

Hi xxlornaxx, thanks for the reply! I received confirmation that my verification had been sent, surely they do something similar to let people know about transcript? Hmmm so It may have already gone! I've been waiting for confirmation before I started the skills assessment, didn't want to start then have to wait ages for that. So I should probably get a wriggle on then.

Thanks so much for shedding light on this! I could have been waiting forever!: )

Yeah u would think they would tell you and ppl probably wait but apparently not..says they get too many requests to let everyone know..so I would just assume its been sent..maybe coz we pay for the verification they let us know abt that one..who knws. .good luck anyway ;)

Just read the auto response from nmc and it does say 30 days is their aim to action these requests. I e mailed my request on the 24th september! They also say they will confirm via return e mail once the request has been actioned. So I guess I wait! Should have really read all of this before I asked for help! oops! It's been a long day!! ; )

Hi toodolou, I first sent mine the end of sept then again on the 10th October cos I was worried id not heard anything! Even if it took 30 days I should have received something from the first e mail surely! Maybe it's 30 working days! I'll call them tomorrow, update this once I've spoken to them. Hopefully I'm stressing over nothing (as usual!).

Just to update, I called nmc who said they don't have my transcript but are sending out the standard syllabus today, will that be enough? I hope so as it seems I won't get anything better! Not sure how long it would have taken if I hadn't called!! Also, they are sending it to me, can I send it to anmac or does it have to come from nmc directly??

I dont think it needs to come directly from nmc..it doesn't say that on website...I dont know if it will be enough but if its all you've got you'll just need to go with it n cross ur fingers! Im sure other ppl will hav bn in same situation with syllabus ..good job u foned!

Guest Guest 47403
Just to update, I called nmc who said they don't have my transcript but are sending out the standard syllabus today, will that be enough? I hope so as it seems I won't get anything better! Not sure how long it would have taken if I hadn't called!! Also, they are sending it to me, can I send it to anmac or does it have to come from nmc directly??

Hi bouncy the standard syllabus will be enough for ANMAC however the NMC need to send it direct to them not to you.

Archived