Replying CO's email

Sephie

Hi everyone,

This may sound like a silly question but please bear with me! I was contacted by our CO this morning and he requested several things and I need to ask him back some questions back to clarify what exactly he is requesting in his email.

My question is, do I just hit reply on the email (the reply to email address is a general email address for example dept_migration@blablabla.com) and just address my CO in the body of the email, as well as adding my details such as my name, birthdate and TRN number? Or should I click on the contact us button from the e-visa website?

Thanks guys! :)

Normally in the email there is an attachment telling you how to respond, what subject to write and the email address to respond to.

If it is not there then you will have to write to the same email address, and in the subject write your TRN No, Name, DOB and the name of your case officer. Then repeat the application details on the top in the email text too.

Thank you both! The CO didn't specify how to contact him back except to mention that I should quote my TRN, name, birth date in any correspondence. Hence I had to ask! I have just clicked reply and added my info and hope I get a reply :)

pomsoutofoz.

You will be asked for, educational documents, transcripts, national identification documents, copies of any and all passports held, work experience certifications, salary certificates, bank statements in which salary is credited, current employment proof / letter from current employer stating your details of employment.

1. IELTS Result Colour Copy
  2. Passport Colour Copies
  3. Employment Letter from previous and current employer
  4. Duty Statement Letter from previous employer
  5. Three Salary Slips for each year of employment
  6. Bank Statement of Salary Account
  7. Employment Letter form current employer
  8. Three Salary Slips from current employer
  9. Bank Statement of Salary Account
  10. Form 80
  11. Proof of spoken language
  12. Proof of other lancuage if your claiming points
  13. Apartment Ownership Letter

They specifically mention, that they require coloured scanned copies. If you dont have a colour scanner, use your cell phone to click a pic, copy it on you PC using a USB cable and send it to them when asked.

pomsoutofoz, as far as I know, I have only uploaded coloured scans of our documents i.e. passport, IELTS results, marriage certificate, birth certificates etc. and they were all accepted fine. I believe that the certified copies are needed if you send a paper based application or if the original document is in black and white and not in colour. However, if the CO will contact you if they require documents to be certified after he/she has reviewed it.

As an update to my initial query, my CO did not contact me back, however, my e-Visa online status showed that I was exempt from what I initially was requested for so I assume he got my email, just that they don't reply them? Anyway, just to confirm I emailed the dept. again using the contact us button on the website explaining that I emailed the CO and he didn't reply, perhaps there might have been a bug that some emails were not sent out?

pomsoutofoz.

You will be asked for, educational documents, transcripts, national identification documents, copies of any and all passports held, work experience certifications, salary certificates, bank statements in which salary is credited, current employment proof / letter from current employer stating your details of employment.

1. IELTS Result Colour Copy

2. Passport Colour Copies

3. Employment Letter from previous and current employer

4. Duty Statement Letter from previous employer

5. Three Salary Slips for each year of employment

6. Bank Statement of Salary Account

7. Employment Letter form current employer

8. Three Salary Slips from current employer

9. Bank Statement of Salary Account

10. Form 80

11. Proof of spoken language

12. Proof of other lancuage if your claiming points

13. Apartment Ownership Letter

Hi PJF,

A quick question on the above. Do you email those docs or upload it? Some docs are not listed in the upload categories in the system i.e. Salary slips

Archived