Looking to meet up Gold Coast

Wokos

Hi,

we have been here on the Gold Coast for 2 weeks now and we would love to meet up with some of the locals ;)

we are a normal (ish :wink:) family of 5, hubby and I are early 30s, we have 2 daughters 13 and 3 and a son who is 6. We are loving the beaches and parks and everything the Gold Coast has to offer!

Thanks

wokos

Guest TheArmChairDetective

There are quite a few members living on the GC and there might already be organised meets/events.

I am sure someone will come along shortly to point you in the right direction.

Hi Wokos,

Sounds like you have been enjoying yourselves so far....

We have been on the Gold Coast now for 14 months, in our mid 30's with 2 nippers - a 2 and half year old girl and a 3 month old boy.

We would be happy to meet up as we understand how hard it can be when you first come out.

PM any details and we can get in touch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,

we have been here on the Gold Coast for 2 weeks now and we would love to meet up with some of the locals ;)

we are a normal (ish :wink:) family of 5, hubby and I are early 30s, we have 2 daughters 13 and 3 and a son who is 6. We are loving the beaches and parks and everything the Gold Coast has to offer!

Thanks

wokos

Hi how's it goin?

We are 30, 3 yrs old daughter and are keen to make friends on the gold coast. Would be happy to meet if you guys would like?

Ive never replied to a forum thread before so not sure how it works. Message if you're interested!

Archived