Nearly there!!! But!!!

Vikingandy

We went for medicals today went well only issue is my blood pressure was 158/82 because of nerves more than anything won't know until Tuesday wether or not I need to go for cardiology report delaying the visa gutted really especially when every1 else was fine do they consider the fact your nervous?

Mine was sky high during my medicals because I was sooo nervous, they took it twice and the second time although still high she could see that it had come down abit and put on the report I was very anxious. I usually have low blood pressure and am fit and health so I was pretty annoyed with myself to have got myself in such a state :confused: I also sometimes have irregular heart beat, again be nervous exasperated this and it skipped afew beats whilst she was listening with the stethoscope :swoon:.....any way, my medicals did get referred but cleared in a week or so, don't worry, yours didn't seem that high and I'm sure you'll fly through it. If the doctor didn't ask you or mention your blood pressure flagged up, you'll really be ok.

Best of luck

That blood pressure isn`t really that high , especially if you don`t have symptoms like headache or chest pain. The diagnosis of hypertension is only made by 3 SEPARATE ( three different occasions/visits ) readings that are more than 140/90. I don`t think it will be a problem. Good luck, hope you just breeze through it :biggrin:

Archived