2013 September 489ers Applicants

ozpursuit

Seems like 489ers are poorly represented here. There's not much information to compare notes with, especially on the waiting time for a CO to be allocated to visa grant. Let's provide our timeline so that we have a rough idea on how much more time we need to wait.

Visa Lodged: 26 Sept 2013

CO Allocation: ?

Visa Grant: ?

Seems like 489ers are poorly represented here. There's not much information to compare notes with, especially on the waiting time for a CO to be allocated to visa grant. Let's provide our timeline so that we have a rough idea on how much more time we need to wait.

Visa Lodged: 26 Sept 2013

CO Allocation: ?

Visa Grant: ?

Hi ozpursuit.

I dont exactly remember my timeline, but my 489 was lodged on 16th Septemeber, still waiting for the CO.

seriously? but someone who lodged at the same date as you was just allocated a CO today. i'm hoping to get mine next week as it's my 5th week though i already know which team is taking my case.

Hi ozpursuit.

I dont exactly remember my timeline, but my 489 was lodged on 16th Septemeber, still waiting for the CO.

seriously? but someone who lodged at the same date as you was just allocated a CO today. i'm hoping to get mine next week as it's my 5th week though i already know which team is taking my case.

Now why did you say this.... i am worried now:unsure:.... anyways... it will happen when it happens. All the best to you..

sorry @citation560XL i didn't mean to make you worry. you probably have a CO already just that he or she is not establishing contact yet. who knows you'll have a direct grant and that's good. the first email from CO is telling you you're already granted your visa. so all is good:)

Now why did you as this.... i am worried now:unsure:.... anyways... it will happen when it happens. All the best to you..

• 3 weeks later...

I lodged my application for a 489 Family Sponsored visa on 04/09/13 and front-loaded all required documents including PCC. I had my medicals on 30/09/13 and according to my e-visa account it seems that they have been cleared. CO contacted me on 08/10/13 and asked for 2 extra documents regarding my relationship with my sponsor. Documents were uploaded a week after and they have been received since 31/10/13. It's been 10 days now that I haven't heard anything from my CO...

I lodged my application for a 489 Family Sponsored visa on 04/09/13 and front-loaded all required documents including PCC. I had my medicals on 30/09/13 and according to my e-visa account it seems that they have been cleared. CO contacted me on 08/10/13 and asked for 2 extra documents regarding my relationship with my sponsor. Documents were uploaded a week after and they have been received since 31/10/13. It's been 10 days now that I haven't heard anything from my CO...

All the best... i guess its only a short wait for you now...

hi geokarag23!

may i know which team you're allocated? brisbane or adelaide?

Hi mate!

My CO is from GSM Team 23 and her initials are CJ.

Although it wasn't mentioned in her letter, I think it's a Brisbane Team.

Good luck to all 489 applicants :biggrin:

Hey chaps!

I am still waiting for my CO...

Visa Lodged: 25 Sept 2013 so day before you ozpursit!

Now I really understand what does patience mean!

thanks geokarag23. me & my partner's CO (de facto) is from team 6, adeliade. her name starts with C (i don't have the last name yet).

hoping to get a grant this week. lol. keeping fingers crossed:)

Hi mate!

My CO is from GSM Team 23 and her initials are CJ.

Although it wasn't mentioned in her letter, I think it's a Brisbane Team.

Good luck to all 489 applicants :biggrin:

Yup @Picia211, patience indeed will help you get through this very confronting process.

got allocated 29 oct, gsm team 6 adelaide. finalised all the requested additional requirements

8 nov. now just waiting for a decision (in which, i have to say, a humungous amount of

patience is needed). this part is the killer i tell you. it's like you're in limbo waiting whether

you'll be thrown to hell or be welcomed in heaven.

keeping fingers crossed for everyone.

Hey chaps!

I am still waiting for my CO...

Visa Lodged: 25 Sept 2013 so day before you ozpursit!

Now I really understand what does patience mean!

Archived