tax enquiry and moving to oz

stacybird123

hi at the moment i have a aspect tax enquiry with the inland revenue which could lead to a full investigation taking many months i've been told. Will this affect my skilled visa application?, my agent thinks not as federal goverment checks only ask for tax returns and proof of last four years net profits to prove you have been working no less than 20 hours a week. Anyway just wanted to ask if you had to have some kind of clearence from the tax man before you go to australia?...........i know you have to fill in a p85 form to let them know your leaving the country but what happens when you are in the middle of a tax investigation, does this affect anything or can i just go?

please help.

jason

Guest Diane Paul and the kids
hi at the moment i have a aspect tax enquiry with the inland revenue which could lead to a full investigation taking many months i've been told. Will this affect my skilled visa application?, my agent thinks not as federal goverment checks only ask for tax returns and proof of last four years net profits to prove you have been working no less than 20 hours a week. Anyway just wanted to ask if you had to have some kind of clearence from the tax man before you go to australia?...........i know you have to fill in a p85 form to let them know your leaving the country but what happens when you are in the middle of a tax investigation, does this affect anything or can i just go?

please help.

jason

Hi,we were under a full enquiry when we applied and told the agent at the time,they said it would not effect our application,and it never.

Archived