Visa Came through today

DonnaC

hi NI Tracey T, is your husband the main applicant or you? my husband originally applied as a chef but failed TRA as his nvq level 2 wasnt comparable to AQF3, so we re-applied as 'cook' (even though he has been a chef for 15 years) and passed TRA with that. A few months later here we are!

Hi ya it's my husband who is the main applicant we're going on a 489 visa have to live n work a region for 2 yrs so we are aiming for Bunbury WA. Have you found it difficult finding work? That's what I'm most worried about!!! If we both get jobs I think we will have a better chance off settling - I hope :-)

I'm sure you are all passed yourselves with excitement :-)

We are not off until May ish, not sure where we are headed yet, staying in Clarkson with a friend to begin with but will do some exploring when we get there to find a nice area with decent schools etc. Also depending on where the work is.

Have you both been to WA before? I think your husband should be fine getting a job, we are both chefs and on our working holiday a few years ago we just walked into restaurants and got jobs in every one we went in!

Archived