Opened a New Nab Account

annabel

Hi just wondering if any one else has had this problem, I opened a new Nab Account the other day and have been sent all my details, so I sent a international transfer of £100 just to make sure it gets there before i transfer more over. Went to register on the Nab website, but its saying I need the card to register. Is there any other way to find out rather then phoning as them.

Thanks

Annabel :smile:

Already got 11,000 in it ( it's a joint account with my partner)! Gonna do a bit more when we go and take so e cash too, we used money corp they're always a good rate and nice and easy... I have the app on my phone so I could always just show that but I originally planned to just print a mini statement off the internet... If they don't like it I'm sure they'd just call nab and check :)

Guest lulum1986

I'm with NAB and a bit scared to transfer my money. I wasn't sure if I printed off a statement with barclays my ham at home. Or if they just look at my NAB account.is confusing

I'm with NAB and a bit scared to transfer my money. I wasn't sure if I printed off a statement with barclays my ham at home. Or if they just look at my NAB account.is confusing

I transferres £100 from my hsbc the other day cost me £9 to do it though, just registered with moneycorp and its free the send money. With nab when you get your id code, you can view your statement as read only online, so you could print one off. Most people say they didnt have to prove their funds

Archived