Police Check Returned

stevehtid

I have just received my SAE back from Australia House containing my original Police Certificate, which is great service as I only posted it to them on Monday.

I'm guessing it's now just a case of sitting and waiting for the grant in 5-6 months (hopefully) as I have already submitted my medicals for my 309 visa.

Is it likely I could be asked for anything else now or is it really just a long, long wait?

I have just received my SAE back from Australia House containing my original Police Certificate, which is great service as I only posted it to them on Monday.

I'm guessing it's now just a case of sitting and waiting for the grant in 5-6 months (hopefully) as I have already submitted my medicals for my 309 visa.

Is it likely I could be asked for anything else now or is it really just a long, long wait?

Hi,

That is pretty much it for now. The only thing you have to do left is submit your medicals in 3 months time. The only reason they would contact you now on is to ask for more evidence or documents or if your medical gets referred.

I have just reached the 7 month mark now so hopefully I will get the 309/100 visa very soon.

I would expect to wait at least 7 months from now.

Archived