ACS HELP Please

toufiqkorai

Dear all,

Please help me to understand the below statement from ACS as my experience starts from April 2005 but in first line its mentioned from April 2007.

What does this means and How much points i can claim from DIAC and how much my total experience will be counted by DIAC.

"The following employment after April 2007 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled

level and relevant to 263112 (Network Administrator) of the ANZSCO Code".

Dates: 04/05 - 01/10 (4yrs 9mths)

Position: Data Core Engineer

Employer: XXXXXXX

Dates: 02/10 - 06/13 (3yrs 4mths)

Position: IP Core Engineer

Employer: XXXXXXXX

After reading posts here and in other forums I understand that ACS are deducting 2 years from your experience as a part of the assessment of your qualification and this is the reason they count from April 2007. However based on the above it seams you have 8 years and 1 month experience so you should get 15 points for it. Good luck

Thanks Pattern for your email.

But some one told me that DIAC will consider experience from April 2007 (After deducting ACS two years) as not from my actual work experience i.e. from April 2005.

Please confirm and share if you have any official link for that.

So it mean DIAC depends on ACS calculated work experience experience and DIAC will also consider the 2 years period deduction from my work experience. so in this case my actual experience starts from April 2005 but ACS and DIAC will consider from April 2007.

Before I think that DIAC will look only on ANZSCO code for skills and they have noting to do with ACS 2 year work experience deduction formula.

Archived