brisbane or gold coast

jkm10

hi, im currently living in Melbourne. I have a week off work in November and would like to go to queensland. I know the main places are Brisbane and gold coast. can anyone recommend which one is the best place to visit?? me and my friend want a mixture of some beaches but also sights and plenty of things to do. we would also like somewhere safe, and are not to bothered about nightclubs and partying etc. thanks jess

Hi, I'm just back from Melbourne, the Gold Coast and Brisbane. I'd recommend Broadbeach in the Gold Coast as it's away from the tacky Surfers Paradise. Tons of theme parks to go to which can be accessed by local buses about 40mins away. the Talisman apartments have sensational beach views. Brisbane is worth a visit we went for 2 days, Southbank is lovely and overall I'd say Brisbane is my favourite Oz city and definitely the most under rated. Meriton apartments off Roma Street have new apartments at good rates. enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

As you have a full week... you could stay in Brisbane, visit Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast?! Prob easier if you hire a car, but trains run regularly up & down to goldcoast...getting to & from sunny coast by public transport is a little trickier but doable.

Archived