emmiejay

:err:Hi all, just starting the visa process, have always had south Australia as a must to go to but now starting to sway towards Western Australia. I am a Nurse working in a busy A & E department, I have 3 sons and a husband that can work just about anywhere any advice would be gratefully appreciated.........HELP!!!!!!.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi and welcome to PIO

The new Fiona Stanley state of the art hospital at Murdoch just south of the city is opening next year and they are starting a recruitment drive, through SERCO.

Best of luck, Perths a great place.

Hello, welcome to the site. I just wanted to say as a nurse jobs are still around but not so much as they used to be. Queensland in particular are struggling in places. If you get a job offer in either state SA or WA strongly consider it. WA however, as Hoff says is currently probably the most likely place to get a job within the next 12 months. It's certainly making me sway over there.

Each state has its positives and negatives, you will just have to decide which is more suitable for you. We have relatives in SA who are very happy indeed however others are very happy in WA. Either way its a good opportunity in my eyes.

Thanks for the reply guys, we are struggling because we have never lived in a city so don't know if we would cope but would like to make sure there are plenty of opportunities for the 2 older boys who are 18 and 16 both at college doing engineering at the minute. Well I've done the IELTS academic and lodged my ANMAC skills assessment so still got time to do some more research, but if anyone has anymore words of wisdom for us that would be great.

Hi there im also a nurse in surgery, we have decided to move to oz fancy Queensland dont have a clue were to start do you get ur registration first then apply for visas also which visa do I apply for so confused any help would be appreciated thankyou.

Archived