Hi All!

Steve Austin

Hi All,

Been a viewer for a while so this is my first post.

We secured our 189 PR Visa in June this year and will be travelling to Brisbane with my wife and two kids in late December to have our visas validated. The plan is to start the move process as soon as my eldest son finishes his GCSEs in May. I'm hoping to secure a job (I'm an IT Solution Architect) before going but am realistic enough to know that this may no be possible.

All feeling very real now!! We've only ever bought the house we live in and the reality of literally selling up and going is terrifying and incredibly exciting in equal measures! I'm convinced we're doing the right thing though.

Looking forward to being more active on the forum in the coming weeks/months. There's loads of advice I'll be hoping to glean from other members and also, if I can share any of my own experiences then I absolutely will!

Cheers

Steve

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi mate and welcome to PIO

Australia is the best country to live in, in the world, so your not wrong in choosing it to emigrate to.

Best of luck mate.

Guest Lamees

Hi All!

I am new to this site and want to say thanks to the admin for accepting me here. I love to make a discussion with peoples. Hope to spend a good time with you. Wish you all the best.

Archived