Moving out

tysondiesendor

Hello everyone!

I am moving overseas in the next 2 weeks and need to sell our household items.

I have the usual stuff to sell: three beds and mattresses, fridge, TV, washer, dryer, dishwasher, living room and dining furniture etc. I may not have much time to dispose of them individually. Does anybody know of an agency who would evaluate all that I need to sell, give me one price and take them all away?

I am sure that I would get more money if I sell individually, but I am willing to take some hit for the convenience and the speed: in the end I may not have a choice.

Any help or any sharing of similar experiences will be much appreciated.

Tyson

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone!

I am moving overseas in the next 2 weeks and need to sell our household items.

I have the usual stuff to sell: three beds and mattresses, fridge, TV, washer, dryer, dishwasher, living room and dining furniture etc. I may not have much time to dispose of them individually. Does anybody know of an agency who would evaluate all that I need to sell, give me one price and take them all away?

I am sure that I would get more money if I sell individually, but I am willing to take some hit for the convenience and the speed: in the end I may not have a choice.

Any help or any sharing of similar experiences will be much appreciated.

Tyson

Hi Buddy,

I can understand you don't have time to find some agents to sell your household items. Better you can give an add in Craigslist.com to sell your household items.It will be more helpful for you.

Thanks.

Archived