do tra let you no if application received?

Finally skills assesment sent of so fingers crossed.

do we hear back about them receiving our application? and how long did it take you to hear back weather you was successful or not? i no its normally within 60 days, was anyone's a lot quicker/longer?

o right thank u. when i log into the portal it just shows up my payment thats all. im getting nervous about it being refused as hear that tra are really picky and loads of people been unsuccessful for daft things. i pray to god that we arent unsuccessful

We failed first time, due to my hubbys qualification not being good enough to be equivalent of AQF 3. He is a chef but his NVQ 2 is only good enough for him to be classed as a cook over there so we just re-applied as cook and passed. On the online portal I think it was the job ready program we clicked on and could view our progress (we did not submit a job ready application though, it was a migration skills assessment) it may have changed though, maybe once you get the acknowledgement letter there is a ref. no. you can use to sign up. good luck

Archived