Toowoomba Activities for my boys age 10 & 7

Jane T

Hi I have recently moved to Toowoomba and I'am trying to find clubs that is suitable for my two boys to join. They are aged 10 & 7 . I want to help them settle here and make new friends while keeping them occupied as we can get them into school until November. Especially my 10 year old as he is quite happy to stay sat inside on his play station . I'm looking for any sort of clubs or activities to help get them to meet new friends here in Toowoomba.

• 2 months later...
Hi I have recently moved to Toowoomba and I'am trying to find clubs that is suitable for my two boys to join. They are aged 10 & 7 . I want to help them settle here and make new friends while keeping them occupied as we can get them into school until November. Especially my 10 year old as he is quite happy to stay sat inside on his play station . I'm looking for any sort of clubs or activities to help get them to meet new friends here in Toowoomba.

Hi Jane, did you manage to get anything organised for your boys? we have just moved here recently too, my boys are older .. 16 and 13..and I was thinking of the drama club at the Empire theatre for my younger one.. but would love to know how you got on...