No CO as of yet but.....

kbounds

Hiya,

Had our meds done 10/09/2013 and my childrens link to organise meds disappeared within two hours and said ' no health examinations needed' etc and mine was uploaded a week later and now the link for mine has disappeared saying the same thing as my childrens. Because we haven't a CO yet, will this status change once we have one allocated?

Hiya,

Had our meds done 10/09/2013 and my childrens link to organise meds disappeared within two hours and said ' no health examinations needed' etc and mine was uploaded a week later and now the link for mine has disappeared saying the same thing as my childrens. Because we haven't a CO yet, will this status change once we have one allocated?

Hey...we lodged our application on 21st Aug too....No CO allocated still...we have another week to hit the 5 weeks deadline...our medicals booked for 28/09...no the status will not change if a CO is allocated to you...the CO will contact you directly or you can call up DIAC after 5 weeks is over and ask them about CO allocation...I have seen cases where CO is not allocated at all but visa is granted...sometimes if a CO is also allocated you will not get to know until they contact you...

Have you applied through an agent? if yes then your CO will contact your agent if you have given the rights though....

Archived