Pregnant applicant

butros

[WRAP[/WRAP]

Good Day everyone,

We are on 457 and we have applied for visa 190 I am the main applicant my wife is the dependent so is my mother we have done the Medicals and the case officer said my mother's meds where referred so she is still waiting for them to be cleared, my question is my wife is pregnant how does this affect our application if we inform them do they wait for her to deliver or a decision will be made even if she hasn't delivered. Please help. Thank you in advance.

[WRAP[/WRAP]

Good Day everyone,

We are on 457 and we have applied for visa 190 I am the main applicant my wife is the dependent so is my mother we have done the Medicals and the case officer said my mother's meds where referred so she is still waiting for them to be cleared, my question is my wife is pregnant how does this affect our application if we inform them do they wait for her to deliver or a decision will be made even if she hasn't delivered. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Good day.

If you tell them that ur wife if pregnant then CO will ask you if you want to proceed or want to hold applicant until you have a baby so they will add it in your application.

if you want to proceed then you can still go there upto 28th week of pregnancy but airlines also allows to travel even after 28th week.

Your situation is different as you are already in Australia on 457 there is no point delaying your PR application to add the baby. As a child born in Australia to at least 1 patent that is PR or citizen will be a Australian citizen at birth. Depending on how long it takes your application to be processed - if application still not granted by time baby is born yes the baby will need to be added - who will need passport and medical. When is the baby due?

Archived