Victoria ss approved in 24h time

Jupiter19

Just got a successful VIC SS e-mail...At first, I did not want to read it, because I thought that it was an acknowledgment e-mail, the one they send within 48 hours. Shocked that they have approved it in 24 hours. Especially because I could not find ANY Interpreters who got the VIC SS, maybe they did not post about it. Anyone had similar experience ? I can`t believe it isn`t a joke. :biggrin:

NAATI Interpreter, and have also two more NAATI Translator assessments ( all three ). I have never heard that any Interpreters got SS, but miracles do happen. My Ielts was 8, ( R 8, S 8, L 8, W 7.5 ), and post qualification experience is 7 years. I have sent my Uni Degree, all three NAATI assessments, two references, marriage certificate ( change of name ), CV, SS Declaration, and proof of funds ( bank statement )-although it wasn`t obligatory. I didn`t send any letter about my job prospects research, or about my commitment to Victoria. I can`t believe it. Is this it ?

STATE NOMINATED MIGRATION – VICTORIA

XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX

(ANZSCO Code: 272412 Occupation: Interpreter)

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX,

The Victorian Government has a formal agreement with the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), concerning the state nomination of skilled migrants to Victoria under the Skilled visa scheme. This agreement is called the State Migration Plan. Under these arrangements:

· The number of skilled migrants the Victorian Government can nominate against each occupation listed on the State Nomination Occupation Lists is limited by a quota and by an overall cap on the total number of nominated visa grants for each year.

· Applicants nominated through a State Migration Plan are eligible to receive priority processing of their visa application by DIAC.

Your Application

Your application for Victorian Government visa nomination under the 190 - Skilled Nominated scheme has been assessed under these arrangements and we are pleased to advise that your application has been successful.

It is our assessment that there is currently demand for your experience and qualifications in Victoria, Australia. You have also assessed yourself as meeting the requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Skilled – Nominated visa scheme.

Victorian Government nomination is subject to the conditions outlined in this email.

NAATI Interpreter, and have also two more NAATI Translator assessments ( all three ). I have never heard that any Interpreters got SS, but miracles do happen. My Ielts was 8, ( R 8, S 8, L 8, W 7.5 ), and post qualification experience is 7 years. I have sent my Uni Degree, all three NAATI assessments, two references, marriage certificate ( change of name ), CV, SS Declaration, and proof of funds ( bank statement )-although it wasn`t obligatory. I didn`t send any letter about my job prospects research, or about my commitment to Victoria. I can`t believe it. Is this it ?

STATE NOMINATED MIGRATION – VICTORIA

XXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX

(ANZSCO Code: 272412 Occupation: Interpreter)

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX,

The Victorian Government has a formal agreement with the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC), concerning the state nomination of skilled migrants to Victoria under the Skilled visa scheme. This agreement is called the State Migration Plan. Under these arrangements:

· The number of skilled migrants the Victorian Government can nominate against each occupation listed on the State Nomination Occupation Lists is limited by a quota and by an overall cap on the total number of nominated visa grants for each year.

· Applicants nominated through a State Migration Plan are eligible to receive priority processing of their visa application by DIAC.

Your Application

Your application for Victorian Government visa nomination under the 190 - Skilled Nominated scheme has been assessed under these arrangements and we are pleased to advise that your application has been successful.

It is our assessment that there is currently demand for your experience and qualifications in Victoria, Australia. You have also assessed yourself as meeting the requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Skilled – Nominated visa scheme.

Victorian Government nomination is subject to the conditions outlined in this email.

My state application to South Australia was approved in 3 hours 45 minutes. My occupation is Environmental Consultant. However, I lodged for 190 visa 9 weeks ago. no signs of CO yet.

Just got a successful VIC SS e-mail...At first, I did not want to read it, because I thought that it was an acknowledgment e-mail, the one they send within 48 hours. Shocked that they have approved it in 24 hours. Especially because I could not find ANY Interpreters who got the VIC SS, maybe they did not post about it. Anyone had similar experience ? I can`t believe it isn`t a joke. :biggrin:

Hi,

My VIC SS took 14 weeks to be approved. Yes, you read it right, 14 WEEKS!

All I can say is WOW. Lets hope the rest of the process is just as quick for you.

I know it is usually long, and all examples I could see were people in the IT sector. That is why I wanted to share this, hoping it will help people in other industries. I am in no hurry, just want to get the visa, it makes no difference to me will it be in 6 months time or 8.

Archived