Pet passport

Hi Bob just been to the vet to get Louie his rabbies vaccination and going back on the 30th for the blood test. I took along the info Louise sent me about the different jags needed. The vet asked me if I could find out if a pet passport would be easier.... I'm a bit baffled. My plan after the rabies blood test is then vaccines for distemper, hepitatis, parvovirus and parainfluenza and then once we get an official date speak to Louise for the next stage. Am I doing this right?

Hi,

Re the pet passport you don't need a physical pet passport at all. Everything you're doing is fine - having proof of the rabies vaccine and then a copy of the rabies serology report is what is important. If you're vet is in any doubt please ask them to contact us we'd gladly speak to them.

After the vaccines are sorted and even though you're not travelling for a while it may be best to get in touch with Louise and start organising the paperwork. make sure Louie is vaccinated for kennel cough as well.

Any worries, then please let us know.

Thanks bob for reassuring me its a new vet I went to after phoning many places to see who was familiar with the process I decided they seemed more knowlageble about it. I'll speak to Louise this week and get things started, for some reason I thought I had to wait until I had a date to get things started. Thanks again for your quick reply

Archived