Medicals referred or not

brizi

Hi all,

W did our medicas on 20 aug and on 22 organise your medical link disappeared for my 2 kids and on 26 aug diac recieved medical for us as well and same day link disappeared for my wife and mine aswell.today when i checked mt evisa page this is what it was showing.

The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for.

W have not been alloted a CO yet.any ideas what can be assumed for this referred,cleared or anything else.pls sharev ur experiences.

PS: organise your medical link is not active anymore for any of the member and this status shows for 4 of us.

Thanks

Brizi

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Brizi

It is so long ago that we got our visas that I can't help sorry. I know my medical was referred but I did have lots of issues, but I am still here so please try not to worry :hug:

Archived