Full Time Equivalent - ANMAC

Murray146

Hi

can anyone explain what it means when it states on the ANMAC website under the Professional Reference section 'employment less than 3 months (FULL TIME EQUIVALENT) duration' will not be accepted?

My OH is now worried that although she has 5 years experience as a midwife and has been contracted to work 30 hours/week since July 2010, she thinks ANMAC will not give her a positive skills assessment because she doesn't work what may be classed as full time hours i.e. 37.5 hours/week?

Thanks

Gordon

I thonk like above post says so for example if part time as in 18.75hrs then you would need 6 months references. I dont newly qualified nurses can register with Ahpra so this is prob what its referring too, Im sure your wife will be fine. However if claining points for length of employment not sure if she would qualify, I was asked to prove full time employment for DIAC purposes but someone else will hopefully be along to advise.

Thanks NorthumbrianDavid and Nic1171. Even though she's contracted for 30 hours, she rarely just works this amount and does extra shifts every week so we shall see what ANMAC say. Docs are being FedEx'd today so the waiting game continues.

Just noticed nic1171 that you are off very soon. Best of luck and thanks for your help in the last 12 months. :)

Archived