Form 80!!!!

Redski26

Can anyone help? On the Form 80 when it asks for previous employment does anyone know how far back that is supposed to be? I have supplied past ten years but considering I am 40 surely they are not expecting history from 16 years of age? Can anyone else advise what they did? Thank you :-)

Can anyone help? On the Form 80 when it asks for previous employment does anyone know how far back that is supposed to be? I have supplied past ten years but considering I am 40 surely they are not expecting history from 16 years of age? Can anyone else advise what they did? Thank you :-)

My OH included his entire employment history - and got the visa - so it can't hurt. If you do a search on Google there is a Word version knocking about somewhere on the internet which makes things much easier if you make a mistake/forget something...

Thanks guys I filled it out right back to school wasn't easy and sure its not perfect but its done!!!! Yes I was requested Form 80 not sure why some people have to do it and some don't? Guess it must depend on visa Im going for 189 :-)

Archived