Gsm team 33 brisbane

jaskiratsingh

Hey Guys,

Wondering if any one out here can share there experience of dealing with GSM TEAM 33 BRISBANE. I Contacted Immigration and they informed me that CO was allocated on 19th August, however I have not heard anything so far from any one. All my documents have been pre loaded.

How is the working time frame Team 33

Cheers

Hey Guys,

Wondering if any one out here can share there experience of dealing with GSM TEAM 33 BRISBANE. I Contacted Immigration and they informed me that CO was allocated on 19th August, however I have not heard anything so far from any one. All my documents have been pre loaded.

How is the working time frame Team 33

Cheers

So that was just six working days ago? Why do you think you should hear anything from your CO? They do not contact you to introduce themselves and say hello and it is not enough time for them to have completed their work on your file.

So that was just six working days ago? Why do you think you should hear anything from your CO? They do not contact you to introduce themselves and say hello and it is not enough time for them to have completed their work on your file.

I guess there is nothing wrong in expecting a contact from CO. As like anyone else, I am possibly bit impatient. How long it can possibly take as per your knowledge to screen through a application.

I guess there is nothing wrong in expecting a contact from CO. As like anyone else, I am possibly bit impatient. How long it can possibly take as per your knowledge to screen through a application.

Nothing wrong with it, expect that it is not how it works so you are heading for disappointment. COs do not contact applicants as a matter of course, they will only be in touch if they need something.

They are not dedicated to your file, they will have a caseload of files to work through. How long it takes depends on the situation, particularly whether the applicant is from a HR country or has lived in a HR country.

What do the case officers actually look for are they just going over your IELTS and skill assessment stuff and other paperwork ie birth certain etc ?

EVERYTHING you sent in. If you are from a high risk country then they do extra background checks which can last many months, depending on how long it takes the country to reply.

Archived