189 visa help

Hi,

I registered my EOI recently and received an invitation to submit a 189 application today.

We hope to get a visa for myself and my defacto partner.

I followed everything on the EOI page as carefully as I could (including my defecto partner) but now I am following the steps on skill select for submitting the visa it doesn't ask any info about her, but takes me through 17 info steps followed by payment for just myself $3060 at the end?

Do I pay for mine and then get the opportunity to add her on or is there something wrong with my EOI / invitation?

Thank you!

Under the section Migrating Family Members - the ? screen says this is

"The term family member covers:

• The spouse or legally recognised partner of the main applicant; or

• The child or stepchild of the main applicant or their partner who has not turned 18; or

• The child or stepchild of the main applicant or their partner who is incapacitated for work due to the total or partial loss of the child's bodily or mental functions; or

• A relative of the main applicant or their partner who:

• is not currently married or in a de facto relationship

• is usually a resident in the household of the main applicant; and either

• is reliant on the main applicant or their partner for financial support for their basic needs and have been reliant on this support for a substantial period; and

• is reliant on the main applicant or their partner more than any other person or source.
        OR

• is wholly or substantially reliant on the main applicant for financial support; and

• is incapacitated for work due to the total or partial loss of their bodily or mental functions."
        It may seem like a silly question but is "The spouse or legally recognised partner of the main applicant;" my defacto partner??

There is something not right with application if not asking for her details.

When it asks for your martial status at start of application have you put defacto relationship (not single) and ticked box including her in application. This likely not at migration family mambers section but at start of application.

Go back to start of application see if can spot mistake.

There is something not right with application if not asking for her details.

When it asks for your martial status at start of application have you put defacto relationship (not single) and ticked box including her in application. This likely not at migration family mambers section but at start of application.

Go back to start of application see if can spot mistake.

Thanks mate, managed to sort it. It was me being a bit dense! Done and lodged!