dog from ire to aus

jonas valent

hi all just a quick post to ask if anyone knows of a pet transport company that operates out of ireland that they have had experience with, our dog's basically our firstborn so we dont want there to be any trouble moving him with us next year, so anyone thats came from ireland with pets that could help us out with what to expect would be great,

thanks.

Hi Jonas

We used Dean last year for our 2 fur babies and I have to say he was tremendous. Was always at the end of the telephone to answer any of my queries. We had to leave our dogs behind for their rabies quarantine and they stayed at the boarding kennel we always used. Dean sorted getting their crates delivered there so they had time to get accustomed. He met our friend dropping them off to Dublin the day before their flight (on a Sunday I might add) he booked them into a fab kennel up there for the night, collected them from there in the morning and took them to the airport. He was a godsend and half the price compared to the original quotes we received.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived