190 NT Visa processing times

burmtra

Guest dugles
Hi does anyone know what the current processing time is on the 190 Northern Territory state sponsored visa?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Its 1-2 weeks, I applied on 19th june and get it on 27th june. These days they are fast

Guest dugles
The full PR visa from immigration only took 2 weeks from submitting the $3060 fee; or the SS nomination part only took 2 weeks from registering your EOI? Thanks

Hi Mate,

Please follow the steps below;

1. Determine your occupation , which suits you the most fit to migration. Find ANZSCO and figure out which state is sponsoring this occupation. You must need your skill assessment result before applying state sponsorship.

1a) For skill assessment , based on your determination of nominated occupation , check the relevant assessing authority and apply for assessment.

Wait for the positive outcome letter apply for state sponsorship.

2. Submit your EOI , read all parameter's very carefully before submitting. The help icon on top of every parameter is given for advice on how to proceed.

3. Read the instructions of the intended state you would willing to apply .

4. After obtaining state sponsorship, the state will issue you an invitation in your EOI and then you can not alter your EOI.

Based on you invitation to apply visa you will be able to lodge an application to DIAC.

The processing time for skill assessment varies depend on range of factors like your relevant authority as well as your occupation also. the timeframe for most of the skill assessment cases are 8-12 weeks.

Similarly the processing time for state sponsorship also varies from state visa. And currently it is 2-8 weeks for few states but most likely it is 2-4 weeks only.

After lodgement to DIAC your respective visa subclass the time for finalizing the application is 2-6 months but it seems now that it is only 2-3 months to get the decision by DIAC.

Be very careful about the details on your EOI because this invitation will be issued to you based on the claims you made in EOI. and hence a minor error can turn us down. at the end.

Specific to NT processing time:

Send all your documents (scanned and certified) through email to NT. They will respond you after 3-4 days that what if still is outstanding and will advise you to provide at your earliest.

After that the processing will take 1 week only. Mine took only 8-9 days.

Hope this is fine.

Your questions are welcome always.

Best of luck

• 3 months later...
Hi Mate,

1. Determine your occupation , which suits you the most fit to migration. Find ANZSCO and figure out which state is sponsoring this occupation. You must need your skill assessment result before applying state sponsorship.

1a) For skill assessment , based on your determination of nominated occupation , check the relevant assessing authority and apply for assessment.

2. Submit your EOI , read all parameter's very carefully before submitting. The help icon on top of every parameter is given for advice on how to proceed.

4. After obtaining state sponsorship, the state will issue you an invitation in your EOI and then you can not alter your EOI.

Based on you invitation to apply visa you will be able to lodge an application to DIAC.

The processing time for skill assessment varies depend on range of factors like your relevant authority as well as your occupation also. the timeframe for most of the skill assessment cases are 8-12 weeks.

Similarly the processing time for state sponsorship also varies from state visa. And currently it is 2-8 weeks for few states but most likely it is 2-4 weeks only.

After lodgement to DIAC your respective visa subclass the time for finalizing the application is 2-6 months but it seems now that it is only 2-3 months to get the decision by DIAC.

Be very careful about the details on your EOI because this invitation will be issued to you based on the claims you made in EOI. and hence a minor error can turn us down. at the end.

Send all your documents (scanned and certified) through email to NT. They will respond you after 3-4 days that what if still is outstanding and will advise you to provide at your earliest.

Hope this is fine.

Best of luck

Hi Friend, I am a System Administrator and want to apply to NT on 489 VISA as I need 10 points. But, unfortunately I found on their site below message:

Due to the occupation ceiling in place and the very low number of places for selected occupations, applications for ICT occupations from overseas applicants must demonstrate very strong employment prospects in the Northern Territory. This can be done by providing evidence of having received an offer of employment in your nominated occupation or a closely related occupation.

Now, I'm confused, if I can not get any job offer (which is really impossible from overseas), could I get their sponsorship OR not.

Any help from anyone is highly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hi Dugles.

Hope you are doing great.

As you said that getting the state sponsorship takes not more than 2 weeks, I am just wondering whether it is mentioned in any website. Please share the web link if you know.

Looking forward to hear from you shortly.

Best Regards,

Bashar

Hi Mate,

Hope this is fine.

Best of luck