Advice required...

suryaprasanna

Little background info. about me...

I have completed a Master In business information technology from RMIT, then worked 2 years in a call center on 485 visa. As I was working I did not give much importance to IELTS and my visa ran out so I had to take a student visa again to stay in Australia (masters in business information systems) it finishes at June 2014.

In May 2013 I got the required grades in IELTS and launched EOI(11/06/2013) as a ICT Business Analyst and 60 points (my age is 33 and I got 7 in IELTS ). I have still not got an invite and the chances seem very less as the ceiling would be almost reached.

I think the options for me are to change occupation and get a different skills assessment or to try and take IELTS once again to boost my points (if I get 8 then I will get 20 points which will increase my score to 70 points).

What do you think I should do? do I have any other option? any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Do you think I could get an assessment as a ICT manager. I have completed Master of Business in Information technology+ Master of commerce as a double degree from RMIT. It has subjects such as IT strategy, business intelligence, information security, database management. I already have a skills assessment as a ICT business analyst but, I am beginning to think that it would take a long time to get an invite as DIAC has released new rules from 5th August.