Jump to content

Parents Student Finance Help

debbie lawrence

Recommended Posts

Hi wondered if anyone can help me before I totally tear my hair out. Bit of background


We have moved over here on my husbands 457 visa in January this year, our kids are still in england at university, we are trying to fill in their student finance forms and supply our financial details. I have the figures from our P45 from when we left our jobs and the rental income from the house we are renting out back there but do i need to declare our earnings from over here, I can't find anything on the forms to fill it in in dollars or do i just leave it blank as its not income as i'm not based in the UK.


I can't seem to find any help anywhere and wondered if anyone else has been in this situation or know what i need to do.




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...