We're here!

Nat100

Hey everyone,

So, I flew out to Sydney from London on Monday and by Wednesday I was settled into my new holiday home overlooking Bondi beach...very nice!

There is a lot to think about at the moment but so far so good, I'm enjoying myself and don't seem too overwhelmed just yet :)

Now I just have 3 things to worry about:

I need to fid somewhere to live on a more permanent basis. Do I stay in Bondi or look further a field to get better value for money?

I need to find a teaching job. Do I just wander around and get my face shown or is it best to go through an agency?

And lastly, how do I go around making friends? Seems silly but I can't just approach people and say 'will you be my friend?' haha.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Do I stay in Bondi .......or look further a field. What a dilemma, lol

Sounds fantastic, enjoy yourself and best of luck.

Keep the updates coming.

Hey everyone,

So, I flew out to Sydney from London on Monday and by Wednesday I was settled into my new holiday home overlooking Bondi beach...very nice!

There is a lot to think about at the moment but so far so good, I'm enjoying myself and don't seem too overwhelmed just yet :)

Now I just have 3 things to worry about:

I need to fid somewhere to live on a more permanent basis. Do I stay in Bondi or look further a field to get better value for money?

I need to find a teaching job. Do I just wander around and get my face shown or is it best to go through an agency?

And lastly, how do I go around making friends? Seems silly but I can't just approach people and say 'will you be my friend?' haha.

Hey nat,

Im moving out to sydney next month too, on my own so won't know anyone, could try and arrange a meet up for when I get out there. I'll be living around Coogee Randwick as thats where my job is.

good luck with the job hunt, and enjoy your 1st few weeks in Sydney

sam

Archived