E-visa-medicals query.Please help!

Amigo1

Just wondering if once medicals are completed (they were done a few weeks ago), obviously an electronic copy is sent to DIAC. How does all this work? Once a CO is assigned do they have to request the medical results? When I log into e-visa and click into the organise medical examination link it takes me to a questionnaire and declaration, This looks the same as the medical form 26? I'm guessing this doesn't need filling in again? It's all very confusing.

Also is there anyway of knowing by logging into e-visa when a CO has been assigned? Thanks all!

Hi

I first logged our visa in January. I was assigned a CO that week. We had our medicals done in April as we were not allowed to do it sooner also done police check that month. I never filled any medical forms in my CO assigned us HAP ID numbers to use for our medicals. I did not lodge our visa online I sent in a paper copy. You do not get the medical results. You will only hear anything about them if there is a problem or if you need further tests. We received our visa 2 months later. Ours was a partner visa. You did not state which visa you applied for so your process may be different. I hope it all goes well.

Hi

I first logged our visa in January. I was assigned a CO that week. We had our medicals done in April as we were not allowed to do it sooner also done police check that month. I never filled any medical forms in my CO assigned us HAP ID numbers to use for our medicals. I did not lodge our visa online I sent in a paper copy. You do not get the medical results. You will only hear anything about them if there is a problem or if you need further tests. We received our visa 2 months later. Ours was a partner visa. You did not state which visa you applied for so your process may be different. I hope it all goes well.

Thanks for the reply, yes we did everything first, we are going for a 186 visa.

Does anyone know if this link/form does need filling in? Or is it all covered by the forms filled out when we did the medicals? Thanks

I got my medical result yesterday from Medibank as they posted a hard copy to my house. However, when I checked evisa its still saying "Organise health examination...", you dont have to fill in again as you already filled in form 26 & 160 on paper. I reckon it will be automatically cleared within a few days when CO received electronic copy from Medical center

Archived