Finding work in Brisbane

Mike30

Hi all, I moved to Brisbane about 10 days ago now. Got myself sorted with a flat but running on savings so need a job asap. I'm on a 1 year working holiday visa and planning on sticking around Brisbane for the year.

Anything like bar/waiter work would be good but i'm willing to do most things. Any suggestions??

Get yourself down to South Bank and the surrounding areas and walk into places and ask if they have any vacancies, lots of smaller outlets advertise in shop windows etc so you may have some luck.

Hope you find something suitable soon

Cal x

Hi all, I moved to Brisbane about 10 days ago now. Got myself sorted with a flat but running on savings so need a job asap. I'm on a 1 year working holiday visa and planning on sticking around Brisbane for the year.

Anything like bar/waiter work would be good but i'm willing to do most things. Any suggestions??

If you are looking for bar or waiter work. Go to fortitude valley. Many bars in a row to go and ask in. Also walk down James street and Brunswick streets. Many restaurants and bars in this area.

I remember somebody pointing this out before

Before you apply for bar or pub jobs in Australia (especially Queensland and New South Wales) or work in other gambling related establishments in other States in Australia, the Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG) certificate or the Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate may be something you need to get.

http://training.jobaroo.com/rsg-courses

Archived