July 190 visa lodged gang

Tomate

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It depend on individual application because the way how you have provided your docs to IMMI systematically. It depends on range of factors like work experience verification, your birth or native land. dependents and non dependents included in application and their verification. The complexity of documents means the way IMMI wants. Most likely It depends on how genuine the documents are.

CO are always polite and never do against per DIAC instructions.

Hi Dugles

Does it depends on profession also.i got the nomination from nsw for software engineer occupation.

Now as they have limited the nomination for this occupation,can i expect delay.

I have allready submitted all documents proofs and have not listened so far from co.

Application submitted 20 july,medical done 2 Aug,Pcc done 13 Aug.

Waiting for CO.

Regards

Ankush

Hi Dugles

Does it depends on profession also.i got the nomination from nsw for software engineer occupation.

Now as they have limited the nomination for this occupation,can i expect delay.

I have allready submitted all documents proofs and have not listened so far from co.

Application submitted 20 july,medical done 2 Aug,Pcc done 13 Aug.

Waiting for CO.

Regards

Ankush

HI Ankush,

you have already crossed the state nomination stage have already lodged a visa application to DIAC. So certainly it does not depends on the profession.

it must depend at the time of invitation only.

no need to worries, just ready to get the cheque book out.

best of luck.

another long week ending up!!!

anyone got the good news??

Hey Ankush,

All I know is that a CO was allocated to my file on 19 august. I came to know that after contacting Immigration, however I have not heard anything since the Lodgement of my application.

Hopefully things will go quicker from here onwards.

Hey Ankush,

All I know is that a CO was allocated to my file on 19 august. I came to know that after contacting Immigration, however I have not heard anything since the Lodgement of my application.

Hopefully things will go quicker from here onwards.

Hopes are high jaskirat!!!!

We will get only golden email in our inbox!!!!

Gud Luck!!!

Hi All,

I have lodged 190 visa for SA (using an agent). Have been assigned CO and requested for Medicals, PCC and form 80. Did medicals last week and submitted PCC and form 80 to my agent. He said he submitted it directly to CO thru email. I was wondering if PCC and Form 80 needs to be uploaded to Diac website (profile) also?.

How many days it takes to get the grant after all this docs are received by CO.

Just curious to know.

Regards

Goodman

Hi All,

I have lodged 190 visa for SA (using an agent). Have been assigned CO and requested for Medicals, PCC and form 80. Did medicals last week and submitted PCC and form 80 to my agent. He said he submitted it directly to CO thru email. I was wondering if PCC and Form 80 needs to be uploaded to Diac website (profile) also?.

How many days it takes to get the grant after all this docs are received by CO.

Just curious to know.

Regards

Goodman

Hi Goodman, you cant predict the timeframe to grant the visa since it is case to case and so many factors involved to assess you case

as far as I know ad from my review to the mates in the Forum it takes from 2-3 months from the date of submission last document and some times bit less if no further clarification.

just be patient and wish you to get it soon

Thnx

Hi Goodman, you cant predict the timeframe to grant the visa since it is case to case and so many factors involved to assess you case

as far as I know ad from my review to the mates in the Forum it takes from 2-3 months from the date of submission last document and some times bit less if no further clarification.

just be patient and wish you to get it soon

Thnx

Hi Ahmedhasan, Thanks for your advice. I got your point. Today I don't see the "organize your health examination" link...so is it good to assume that medicals are cleared. and CO is assessing other docs.

Just getting anxious.

Hi Ahmedhasan, Thanks for your advice. I got your point. Today I don't see the "organize your health examination" link...so is it good to assume that medicals are cleared. and CO is assessing other docs.

Just getting anxious.

Goodman,

I you see in your visa application page that "no further health examination is required ....."it means that you cleared your health requirement

so don't worry it is under process by the CO .Have you assigned by CO or not?

Rgds

Goodman,

I you see in your visa application page that "no further health examination is required ....."it means that you cleared your health requirement

so don't worry it is under process by the CO .Have you assigned by CO or not?

Rgds

Hi Ahmedhasan,

Great news...! i got my visa grant letter today...feeling so excited....! how about you??? where are you planning to settle in Oz???

Hi Ahmedhasan,

Great news...! i got my visa grant letter today...feeling so excited....! how about you??? where are you planning to settle in Oz???

WOW good man you are really lucky..i applied on 2nd july, almost 2.5 months ago, it is SA state sponsored visa, started my 11th week no CO yet , how long does it take for CO?

Hi Ahmedhasan,

Congrats goodman!!!!

When did you file your 190 visa,just asking to confirm how much time it will take for our case probably.

Hi Ahmedhasan,

WOW Goodman, congrats congrats

I am really so happy to hearing from you that you granted the Visa.

about mine nothing so far and will update you if grant

no planning where to settle so far.

regards,

WOW good man you are really lucky..i applied on 2nd july, almost 2.5 months ago, it is SA state sponsored visa, started my 11th week no CO yet , how long does it take for CO?

Hi Rocky Balboa,

Thanks mate...! I applied on July 25 2013 fees paid and got CO around 21st Aug 2013, requested PCC, Form 80 and medicals, submitted everything by 2nd Sep 2013. Received Visa on 9th Sep. I feel if all the docs are complete they are pretty fast. However from which country are you applying??? I also got SA state sponsorship and planning to move Adelaide around Jan.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Hi Rocky Balboa,

Thanks mate...! I applied on July 25 2013 fees paid and got CO around 21st Aug 2013, requested PCC, Form 80 and medicals, submitted everything by 2nd Sep 2013. Received Visa on 9th Sep. I feel if all the docs are complete they are pretty fast. However from which country are you applying??? I also got SA state sponsorship and planning to move Adelaide around Jan.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Congrats Goodman.

Are you from High risk or low risk country

Hope fully rest of us gets to hear something soon as well.

cheers

Congrats Goodman.

Are you from High risk or low risk country

Hope fully rest of us gets to hear something soon as well.

cheers

Hi Jaskiratsingh,

I am from India (so High Risk, I believe ) I see your medical is grade B may that is the reason for delay..! I hope everything works out well for you and others.. Are you planning to come to Adelaide, SA???y

Hi Jaskiratsingh,

I am from India (so High Risk, I believe ) I see your medical is grade B may that is the reason for delay..! I hope everything works out well for you and others.. Are you planning to come to Adelaide, SA???y

Dats good goodman...ur result have raised hope..

Mine is similar case but waiting for co mail.

Once co is allotted day is not far.

Hi Jaskiratsingh,

Alright Finally the Golden Ticket Has landed.. got email today around 11am Perth time.

No contact from CO at all, direct PR.

Goodman, I am an on shore applicant and in Perth these days. I live in Adelaide for 7 years. so have some good memories with that place but I guess Perth is the place for me now

any one who is still waiting.. good luck.. and keep patience

Hi Jaskiratsingh,

Hi Goodman,

Are you an onshore or offshore applicant?

Alright Finally the Golden Ticket Has landed.. got email today around 11am Perth time.

No contact from CO at all, direct PR.

Goodman, I am an on shore applicant and in Perth these days. I live in Adelaide for 7 years. so have some good memories with that place but I guess Perth is the place for me now

any one who is still waiting.. good luck.. and keep patience

Congrats Jaskirat!!!!

Archived