Vetasses issues

deeacz

Hi I'm into week 12 now of my vetasses application, they have emailed today to say they cannot accept my letter from my previous employer as its not on headed paper (I was a cafe manager they don't have headed paper) they have given a list of 4 documents and said if I provide one of these they can continue with my application,

does this mean everything else they have is ok? I'm feeling sick with worry :-(

Hi,

I would give them a call, I put off calling them (hate calling people!) but really wish that I had done it earlier, they were really helpful and will give you as much information as they can, which is usually more than they will give you in an email.

Good luck!

• 4 months later...
Hi I'm into week 12 now of my vetasses application, they have emailed today to say they cannot accept my letter from my previous employer as its not on headed paper (I was a cafe manager they don't have headed paper) they have given a list of 4 documents and said if I provide one of these they can continue with my application,

does this mean everything else they have is ok? I'm feeling sick with worry :-(

Hi deeacz,

congrats on your visa. We just missed the WA deadline but can still get into NT...hopefully.

i just wanted to ask if you had any qualifications for your Vetassess and if so what they were. My results are due anytime soon.

many thanks

Jay

Archived