How to apply for Australia immigration by self and any without help of migration agent?

shamir

Dear All,

1) if i want to apply by myself then is there any guide of the Australia immigration authority that will tell me step by step of the immigration process. or Can anyone guide me please?

2) In which step i need to do my job assessment? Can i do it initially of the immigration process? How long the assessment will be valid? My occupation of Organisation and Methods Analyst and verification authority is VETASSESS.

3) Has anyone done assessment by VETASSESS? Can anyone please notify their assessment process, time and the cost of job assessment for Australia immigration purpose and most importantly how to process the assessment- i mean the steps.

Thanks

Shamir

Yes South Australia has

Your occupation is on CSOL - are there any states nominating this occupation?? If there is not apart from employer sponsorship there will be no way forward to proceed with an application.

You need IELTS and skills assessmemt completed before you can proceed to lodging EOI and applying for state nominating.

Maybe start by reading through the information on the VETASSESS site with regards to how to apply, documents required and time and cost. There is only so much people can help on the forum and if you are not using an agent you need to read through all the requirements and research what is required.

It is not a difficult process if case is straightforward and many people have successfully gained visas without agent.

Booklet 6 has information regards to visa application process. http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf

Archived