Decent gym for short validation trip

Jonnyenglish

Morning folks!

Just a quick one, anyone know of a decent gym that I can use during my short validation trip, particularly any with running tracks? I'm not bothered about one with a pool, spa, etc.

I'm staying with family in Yokine so one "near" to there would be grand.

Thanks for any advice,

Jonny

Guest Guest26012

Don't know the area you're looking in but the gym near us entails signing up for 12 months minimum. Lots of outdoor stuff to keep you fit, and its free.

If it's just a short validation trip, I would just go with Boganbear's recommendation and make use of public facilities. You'd have to be unlucky for the weather to play a major factor in Perth..

Morning folks!

Just a quick one, anyone know of a decent gym that I can use during my short validation trip, particularly any with running tracks? I'm not bothered about one with a pool, spa, etc.

I'm staying with family in Yokine so one "near" to there would be grand.

Thanks for any advice,

Jonny

http://www.stirling.wa.gov.au/Resident/Recreation-and-events/Recreation-centres/Terry%20Tyzack%20Aquatic%20Centre/Pages/Health-and-fitness.aspx

Try this place, its just around the corner from Yokine...excellent facilities, not sure on pricing you will need to check that out. I used to go there a few years back,.

Archived